1 Day ‘Top Up’ Workshop – Yoga at School, how to make Yoga in Primary Education Fun, Easy and Effective
On this day you will learn and explore:
– The 5 keys to a successful session for all age groups: from Reception till Year 6
– How to use a most effective Class Template that will give you the necessary structure, yet at the same time the ultimate freedom to teach from your own creative and authentic self.
– The many different possible ingredients of a lesson
– How to weave Yoga Philosophy into the content of your classes in a playful, age appropriate, authentic and grounded way.
– Simple and effective ways to help a group of children go into Relaxation by the end of a lesson.
– How to radically transform your class management with the Inside Out Understanding.
– How to consequently practice Sun Salutations with the different age groups and how to apply different variations to one and the same theme.
– How to establish the practice of Yoga Sequencing for the older children.
In the morning Luna will give a Demo Class that will give you a taste of how you can introduce the Sun Salutation to younger children with the help of a short Story.
By the end of the day you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to bring home with you.